Production Operator Day/Night $15-17HR
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- West Valley City, UT
Currently seeking Production Operators for a great prosthetics company in West Valley. You will be working with different medical devices where you will be performing fabrication tasks such as plasterwork, laminating, pulling of thermoplastics, finishing, modifying, spraying assembly and sewing.
- Follows established work instructions and work orders
- Assures quality of work by correctly using and understanding job quality check sheets
- Performs in-process and final quality inspections of fabricated parts
- Safely operates shop equipment and follows safety guidelines
- Participates in departmental meetings, process improvements, and required training
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Performs basic fabrication assignments under direct supervision
- Demonstrates a positive attitude toward safety, product quality, product schedule, and product
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions in the English language
- Fabrication experience preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge or experience with Carbon Fiber preferred, but not required
Days: $15.50HR from 6:00 AM to 2:30PM
Swing: $16.50HR from 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM.
Friday, May 3, 2019