Field Service Tech / Mechanic - $20 - $25 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Indianapolis, IN
Immediate need for experienced self-motivated, self-managed diesel/trailer field service technicians for our expanding Indianapolis service area. This would be a field service technician opportunity driving s company truck that would work on diesel trucks, semis, and trailers.
If you are looking for a nice environment, great hours, a professional & qualified team, constant training, and the opportunity to be involved with a growing, thriving group of people send me your resume.
Benefits for the Field Service Technician / Mechanic position include:
- Starting Wage: $20.00 - $25.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Full Benefits are offered that include: Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, 401K with a match up to 6% of annual salary, uniforms, on-going training, and paid time off.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or even “contract-to-hire” position.
Responsibilities & Duties for the Field Service Technician / Mechanic position include:
- Build your reputation as a top-notch mechanic to increase repeat business by gaining the trust and confidence of customers through high quality, timely work and by honoring customer commitments.
- Conduct accurate and thorough inspections to diagnose mechanical issues on commercial trucks and trailers.
- Perform high quality preventative maintenance & repair that includes inspections, suspension, brakes, wheel ends, alignments, and general repair. These repairs are critical to keeping your customers on the road and help their drivers operate safely & efficiently.
Qualifications for the Field Service Technician / Mechanic position include:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience repairing & maintaining equipment. Truck and trailer experience are preferred. Trade school graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Must possess the drive to provide great teamwork, excellent verbal & written communication skills as well as have a great overall positive attitude
- Have ability to prioritize tasks
- Must possess own hand tools applicable to position. The service truck will be stocked with all major tools.
- Basic welding skills preferred
- Must be physically able to lift 50 lbs., and able to bend, squat, crouch, reach as job requires
- Must have a valid Indiana driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to pass drug test & background check
Friday, February 15, 2019