Delivery Driver - $20.00 - $22.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently seeking an experienced Class A CDL Driver for a Delivery Driver position with
the largest independent rental company in North America. This is a local position in the Salt Lake City, UT area. The Delivery Driver will be responsible for delivering rental equipment to customers in the construction, industrial, residential, utilities, and municipalities sectors.
Benefits of the Delivery Driver position include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday Day Shift
- Starting Wage: $20.00 to $22.00 an hour DOE
- This is a “direct-hire” position and not as “temp” or Contract” opportunity
- Excellent benefits that include health insurance, vision & dental insurance, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
Responsibilities of the Delivery Driver position include:
- The Delivery Driver will transport, deliver and retrieve rented/leased equipment.
- Promote professionalism and excellent customer service.
- Perform pre-and-post equipment inspections.
- Pre-trip Inspections of delivery truck for defects before, during, and after delivery trips
- Load & secure equipment onto a trailer.
- Secure rental equipment by means of chains, straps, and blocks by following strict established procedures.
- Maintain a driving log at all times.
Requirements for the Delivery Driver position include:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Class A CDL driver is required.
- Previous equipment delivery driving or flatbed experience is preferred.
- Comfortable learning how to operate and drive various types of rental & construction equipment.
- Valid Utah Class A CDL driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Current DOT medical card or eligible to obtain one at employers’ cost.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Monday, May 20, 2019