Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Looking to add a commercial service electrician for a 30+ year old Salt Lake company that specializes in commercial electrical upgrades, maintenance, recycling, and energy efficiency optimization. If you are looking to grow your career, we are looking for Utah 4th Year Apprentices or Journeyman Electricians.
The ideal candidate must have their valid Utah journeyman or 4th year apprentice electrician license, have a clean driving record, have previous commercial service, repair, install, troubleshooting and parts replacement experience.
We offer the best because we want ONLY the best.
Benefits of the Commercial Service Electrician position:
- Top Wages. 4th Year Apprentice $27.00 an hour & Journeyman start at to $32.00 an hour DOE
- Full Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement and More!
- Advancement Opportunities in a Fast Growing, Stable Company.
- This is a “direct-hire” position and not a “contract” or “temp” one.
Required experience for the Commercial Service Electrician position:
- Minimum of 4 years previous commercial electrician experience required. Prefer previous service electrician experience.
- Valid Utah apprentice or journeyman electrician license with no disciplinary actions.
- Must have a current Utah driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Current DOT medical card or willing to obtain one before starting in this position. Company will pay for it.
- Previous customer service experience or account management experience is required. The commercial service electrician works directly with clients and must be able to communicate promptly & efficiently with customers, peers and management.
Wednesday, March 20, 2019