Entry Level Welder
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Entry Level Welder: Day and Night Shift
The Country’s leading manufacturer of storage rack systems in Salt Lake Valley is currently seeking an individual to join our team as a Welder. Our company offers the opportunity for growth and improvement. We are excited to add members to our team. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and gain new experience as we are committed to helping you succeed.
Responsibilities of a Welder:
- Weld steel components to fabricate metal products or assemblies
- Read and interpret blueprint and/or drawings to determine the specific welding requirements
- MIG weld steel based on specifications
- Use hand-held grinders/sanders and power tools to finish welds.
- Keep work area clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities
- Observe all safety requirements in all duties
Requirements for the Welder:
- Prefer completion of certification program in welding from college or technical school; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous MIG welding experience with steel strongly preferred
- Ability to read blueprints or drawings and use manual measuring devices.
- Ability to multi-task various projects with level of detail
- Good verbal, written communication skills, as well as excellent shop math skills
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
Rewards and Benefits for the Welder:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to work a lot of Overtime.
- Opportunity to gain experience.
- Promotes within the company
Day Shift: Monday-Thursday 6:00 AM-4:30 PM W/mandatory OT Fridays.
Night Shift: Monday-Thursday 4:30PM-3:00 AM W/Mandatory OT Fridays.
Compensation: $15.50-$20hr Depending On Experience.
Friday, November 30, 2018