Equipment Technician / Maintenance Tech - $16.00 - $24.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
A premier equipment rental company needs a self-motivated equipment technician / maintenance tech to fill a full-time Monday – Friday “direct-hire” day-shift opportunity.
This is an opportunity to repair & services all types of rental, high-reach & construction equipment.
Benefits of the Equipment Technician / Maintenance Tech Position include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00pm – 5:00pm
- Starting Wage: $16.00 - $24.00 an hour DOE
- Full Benefits offered including Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life/AD&D and a Medical Savings Plan, Paid Holidays, 401k and Paid Time Off.
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire” position.
Responsibilities of the Equipment Technician / Maintenance Tech position include:
- Maintenance & repairs on forklifts, scissor lifts, manlifts, bucket lifts and other construction rental equipment
- Inspect vehicles or equipment to identify problems
- Perform breakdown repairs and preventative maintenance to improve reliability of equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair various production equipment.
- Majority of work is either hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical repairs.
- Must be willing to work as part of a team, with a positive safety attitude.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area.
Requirements for the Equipment Technician / Maintenance Tech position include:
- A 2-year technical school graduate preferred or a minimum of 1-4 years of experience maintaining and repairing heavy-duty equipment and/or diesel trucks or construction equipment. Must have an Electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical aptitude
- Owns & maintains the appropriate amount tools to complete repairs based your experience.
- Proficient reading & understanding electrical schematics is preferred.
- Effective Problem-solving skills
- Engine repair, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical mobile and fixed equipment experience is required.
- Must have a valid Utah Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record. A current CDL is a plus but not required.
- Previous stick & MIG welding experience is a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals is required.
Tuesday, June 11, 2019