Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- West Valley City, UT
A local manufacturer in the Salt Lake Valley is currently seeking an individual who wants to learn more about welding. If you want to gain more skills and learn, this is the perfect opportunity to get your foot on the door.
Enjoy the benefits of:
- Monday-Friday Day: 7:00am to 4:30PM.
- Compensation of $14-15HR DOE
- Full Benefits are offered that include “employee & family" paid health benefits, paid holidays, 401k with up to 7% match, paid time off.
Responsibilities of the Shop/Welder Helper:
- Grinding & Sanding fabricated parts.
- Cleaning of the shop to make for a safe work area.
- Other general shop duties required by the manager.
- Open to learning additional machinery and shop equipment.
- Capable of working in a team-oriented environment.
Requirements for the Shop/Welder Helper:
- Mechanically inclined or individuals who would like to get into welding.
- Ability to multi-task various projects with a level of detail
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Will provide training for entry-level helpers
Wednesday, September 9, 2020