Machine Operator/Production Lead "Direct Hire"
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Ammunition Company has an immediate "Direct Hire" opportunity for their warehouse in Salt Lake City as a Machine Operator/Production Lead. Great company with a lot of opportunity for growth and improvement. The company prides themselves and provide the highest quality of precision rifle brass. Not only will you be acquiring a new job, but a great opportunity to grow.
Responsibilities for the Machine Operator/Production:
- Assisting machine operators with the Rifle brass being produced.
- Will be preparing for shipment and make sure is of top quality.
- Will be operating machine and understand the different functions of all operations.
- Will be reaching, bending, and lifting products in baskets of about 25lbs.
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Leading a small team and making sure productivity goals are being reached.
Requirements for Machine Operator/Production:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing, production or warehouse position preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliability and stable work history
- Ability to successfully work within a team.
- Ability to lift 50 Lbs.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and succeed.
- Some lead experience.
- Must be flexible with hours.
Benefits for the Machine Operator/Production:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Company Promotes within
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Will be moving to swing shift from 3:00 PM to Midnight after training.
Monday, March 4, 2019