Mig Welder - $16-$19 an hour
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Ready to train and work for a company the believes their employees are their biggest asset, and one that wants to make sure they create a culture that is engaging, inspiring and rewarding to everyone on the team?
Immediate need for MIG welder / Fabricator for a Monday – Friday day shift opportunity.
Benefits of the MIG Welder position:
- Starting Wage: $16.00 - $19.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm with OT available
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire”
- Full benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, paid time-off and paid sick-days.
Responsibilities of the MIG Welder position:
- Set up workstation and set up your MIG welding system properly
- Manually weld using the MIG, stick or arc welding processes to manufacture components, consistently maintaining appropriate production levels.
- Read, Understand, and complete all production blueprints and paperwork.
- Perform production quality control with calipers and squares.
- Perform safety checks and preventative maintenance on welding equipment to assure the equipment is in good working conditions
Requirements of the MIG Welder position:
- Prefer 1 -3 years MIG or stick welding experience or recent welding program completion. Certificates such as AWS, ASME are a plus but not required.
- Read and interpret blueprints, cut sheets & drawings. Previous caliper and square experience helpful but not required.
- Able to set up and weld on everything from Steel, Copper, Aluminum, Brass and Stainless Steel
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work station
- Own the proper welding “tools-of-the-trade” based on your experience. Must have at least your own hood and gloves.
- Must have a valid Utah driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Wednesday, March 20, 2019