Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to work with a company that specializes in the manufacturing of industrial pumps.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a company that has stability and that they can grow with. If you feel you meet the qualifications listed below, please respond with your resume so we can contact you to schedule an in-person interview.
Benefits of the CNC Machinist position include:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 3:30pm to 12:00am (swing shift)
- Wage: $25.00-$28.00 an hour DOE
- Health Benefits & Paid Time Off Offered
- Double Time Pay offered
Responsibilities of the CNC Machinist position include:
- Follow a daily delivery plan to produce various types of machined parts according to detailed drawings and blueprints
- Setting-up, editing and running CNC machines, both mills & lathes, along with most shop power tool including, drill presses, power hand tools and band saws.
- Working in close tolerance with cast iron, ductile iron, and stainless steel in the manufacturing of industrial pumps & equipment
Requirements for the CNC Machinist position include:
- Must be able to perform cnc machine setups multiple times a day along with making edits at the controller. Programming at the machine experience preferred along with working knowledge of G&M code and must be proficient with all types of measuring tools.
- Minimum of 4+ years CNC Mill & Lathe experience is required
- Must be proficient using manual measuring tools or devices.
- Ability to safely use forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks, and overhead cranes
- Ability to run multiple CNC machines simultaneously is a must.
Thursday, January 10, 2019