CNC Machinist $26 - $34 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Springville, UT
Currently looking for a CNC Machinist for a Utah County “direct-hire” opportunity. The incumbent must be able to efficiently setup, operate, and program with MasterCam with little or no supervision needed. The ideal CNC Machinist will be able to program from blueprints or solid models, make some program changes and be able to make adjustments to offsets accordingly.
This is a fast-paced job shop so you will be setting up multiple machines many times throughout the day along with quickly writing programs in MasterCam.
Benefits for the for the CNC Machinist position include:
- Starting Wage: $26.00 - $34.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity. You start as a company employee from day one.
- Full Benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual salary, profit sharing, and paid time off.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required for the CNC Machinist position include:
- Prefer a minimum of two to four years’ experience as a cnc machinist. Equivalent combinations of education and experience that provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Setup/teardown of machine tools as needed in a quick manner
- Write programs in MasterCam using blueprints or solid objects. Make minor program changes as needed to improve process
- Load and unload parts from machine
- First article inspection along with making frequent inspection of finished product to control quality through the machining process
- Monitor cutting tools and make adjustments as needed, make machine offsets and index or change inserts as needed
- Make tooling changes as needed to improve process
- Keep immediate area clean and orderly
Duties and Responsibilities for the CNC Machinist position include:
- Operate & set-up cnc mills & lathes.
- Ability to make all minor program changes if needed and write programs with MasterCam.
- Ability to use manual measuring instruments, including but not limited to calipers, micrometers, height gauges, depth gauges, etc. Previous CMM experience helpful.
- Good working knowledge of math and minimal trigonometry
- Ability to follow complex written and verbal instructions
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings and shop routing
Friday, February 22, 2019