Equipment Operator - $15.00 - $17.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- West Valley City, UT
Currently looking for an experienced Equipment Operator to fill an opening with a premier metal recycling company servicing the Wasatch Front. Interested candidates should be someone who is friendly, outgoing and enjoys interacting with customers and clients.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced equipment operator looking for a “direct-hire” position with a stable, career-minded and family owned company.
Benefits for the Equipment Operator / Machine Operator position:
- Starting Wage: $15.00 - $17.00 an hour DOE
- This is a “direct-hire” opportunity and not a “temp” or “contract-to-hire” position.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm with OT available
- Low Cost Full Benefits including health insurance, paid Holidays, 401k and paid time-off.
Responsibilities of the Equipment Operator / Machine Operator position include:
- Be the first point-of-contact in the yard for customers and deliveries.
- Run rotating grapple material handlers to load or unload customer’s vehicles.
- Provide excellent customer service, ensures customer’s needs and contract requirements are fulfilled
- Accurate record keeping.
Requirements for the Equipment Operator / Machine Operator position:
- A minimum of 1-year customer service experience in a fast-paced environment. Must enjoy speaking with customers.
- Prefer a minimum of 1-year recycling equipment machine or heavy equipment operating experience.
- Problem solving skills and stellar organizational skills
- Ability to frequently lift up to 40 pounds and constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
Tuesday, June 11, 2019