Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- Ogden, UT
Are you a professional truck driver looking for a reliable schedule, a stable income and be home every night? We are looking for Class A or B CDL drivers with a clean MVR’s who are in search of a new position and are unwilling to settle for anything less than an exceptional opportunity.
As a Delivery Driver, you are responsible for more than just driving. You will make up an integral part of our customer service team as you give our customers a face to remember and develop a relationship with each client. You will play a critical part in the continued growth & profitability of the company.
Benefits of the Delivery Driver position include:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Starting Wage: $17.00 - $18.00 an hour DOE
- Full Benefits are offered and included: Medical, dental & vision benefits, 8 paid holidays per year 401k Plan Life, AD&D & LTD Insurance Paid vacation & sick time.
- This is a "direct-hire" opportunity and not a "temp" of "contract-to-hire"
Job Requirements for the Delivery Driver position:
- Must possess a Valid Utah Class A or B drivers license.
- Prefer a minimum of 1-2 years verifiable tractor-trailer or tanker experience. Local delivery driver experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Clean MVR and background check report
- Must hold or be willing to obtain a DOT Medical card
Tuesday, December 11, 2018