CNC Machinist / Waterjet Operator
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- West Valley City, UT
For over 60 years, this company has been producing innovative prosthetic and orthotic devices to assist patients’ recovery from joint surgery and other medical procedures. We are currently accepting resumes for a Machinist / Waterjet Operator. If you’d like to be part of a team and start a career, please review the position and qualifications below.
Benefits of the CNC Machinist / Waterjet Operator:
- Excellent Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm schedule
- Starting wage of $16.00 - 17.00 an hour DOE
- Excellent low-cost benefits that include full health benefits, 10 paid holidays and 16 days paid time off year one.
Qualifications required for the CNC Machinist / Waterjet Operator position:
- 1-2 years minimum CNC Machinist / Waterjet operation experience is required.
- Able to proficiently read measuring instruments (calipers and scales), blueprint and drawings.
- Able to perform minor edits to waterjet machine (speeds, feeds, etc.)
- General mechanical assembly and/or fabrication skills
- Prior Editing and programming experience on waterjet equipment or CNC Machining a plus
Responsibilities of the CNC Machinist / Waterjet Operator position:
- Machine parts as instructed by department supervisor
- Call up correct CNC / Waterjet programs.
- Select and set up required tooling as called by the program
- Perform dimensional inspections using measuring devices.
- Read and interpret drawings or blueprints.
- Repair or rework damaged parts
- Identify required materials to be machined
- Complete production assignments in a timely manner
- Document sign off on all applicable operations
- Perform visual in process inspection of product and segregate non-conforming product from production
- Verify daily production counts
- Suggest process and manufacturing improvements when and if insufficiencies exist.
Friday, March 8, 2019