Medical Office Administrator $15.00 - $16.00 an hour DOE
Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- West Valley City, UT
Immediate need for a full-time Medical Office Administrator / Medical Billing Specialist that would like to work for a company with a vision to "excel in maintaining and restoring human independence"? For over 60 years, this company has been producing innovative prosthetic and orthotic devices to assist patients’ recovery from joint surgery and other medical procedures.
If you’d like to be part of a growing global team, please review the position and qualifications below.
Benefits for the Medical Office Administrator / Medical Billing Specialist position:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Starting Wage: $15.00 - $16.00 an hour DOE
- Excellent Low-Cost Benefits that include health insurance, 10 paid holidays, 401k with a 50% match up to 6% of your annual salary and 16 paid days off vacation time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Medical Office Administrator / Medical Billing Specialist position:
- Responsible for completion & submission of Credentialing/Recredentialing applications and securing required supporting documentation requested on application.
- Review of applications & documents for accuracy and completeness prior to submitting related credentialing materials is expected.
- Track all credentialing requests and activities.
- Maintain demographic information as well as submit notifications of changes to appropriate entities including, but not limited to, NPI registry, Compliance (CHAP), Insurance companies (Payors) and government entities.
- Assist with monitoring and escalating compliance issues and complaints to the Compliance Specialist.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Obtain any additional documentation required by insurance company.
- Adhere to HIPAA Regulations.
Required Qualifications for the Medical Office Administrator / Medical Billing Specialist position:
- A Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in the medical industry, preferably in payor relations; credentialing or medical billing. Previous orthopedic or medical device experience is preferred.
- Preferred experience and/or knowledge with VOB, HCPC & ICD10 codes, communicating with insurance companies, and accessing benefits using payer portals.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to completion
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional communications/interpersonal skills
- A minimum requirement of typing of 45 wpm and excellent ten key skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Software is required.
Thursday, April 18, 2019