Xemplar Workforce Solutions
- East Hampstead, NH
Seeking an "eager to be trained" or "experienced" Service Technician. This position is responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing gas fireplace problems. You will also provide service and/or installation of fireplaces. Knowledge of direct-vent and vent-free fireplaces is a plus, but a high mechanical aptitude is critical; along with the willingness to assist senior technicians when needed and to be open to being trained on the job by them.
Benefits of the Service Technician position include:
- Starting Wage: $16.00- $20.00 an hour DOE
- Schedule: Monday – Friday Day Shift
- This is a "direct-hire" opportunity and not a "temp" or "contract-to-hire" position.
- Full Benefits are offered and include medical, dental, & vision, paid holidays, 401k and paid time off.
Responsibilities & Requirements of the Service Technician:
- Service Technicians perform mechanical repairs and service on the full line of gas fireplaces.
- Service or repair work may be performed in the field, at the job site or customer’s home.
- Occasionally requires climbing and accessing hard to reach areas.
- Has the ability to independently troubleshoot all systems in all product lines accurately and in a timely manner.
- Consistently follows through on all job facets including parts ordering and retrieval, warranty claims, customer follow-up, etc.
- Operates a service truck in a safe and responsible manner.
- Must have no issue with working an irregular schedule, with longer hours during the winter and shorter hours during the summer. It’s not a 9-5 position
Qualifications for the Service Technician position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working on gas appliances helpful nut not required. Construction/installation experience a helpful. Candidates should be mechanically inclined and detail oriented.
- Service Technician needs to have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills are essential.
- Willingly accepts responsibility and is flexible to any assignment.
- Able to climb ladders and stairs, access confined spaces, and crawl.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Require frequent walking, stooping, kneeling, bending, and crouching.
- Must have own tools and cordless drill.
- Must possess a valid NH driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Monday, September 17, 2018