Yard Tech/Service Advisor $16-$18 HR
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Salt Lake City, UT
Currently looking for Yard Tech/Service Advisor to fill openings with one of the largest equipment rental companies in the western region and Salt Lake area.
Interested candidates should be ambitious, willing to power wash equipment, and learn to perform maintenance & repairs on rental equipment.
Benefits for the Yard Tech/Service Advisor position include:
- Starting Wage: $16.00 - $18.00 an hour DOE.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday day shift 7:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Full Benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, 401k, and paid time off.
- This is a "direct-hire" opportunity and not a "temp" or "contract" position.
Responsibilities of the Yard Tech/Service Adviser position include:
- Prepare equipment for rent by cleaning with a power washer.
- Assist with loading and unloading equipment; up to 70lbs.
- Provide customer services as needed.
- Fuel and meter equipment upon check-in.
- Record fuel logs and other information.
- Stage equipment for deliveries.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of the yard.
- Ensure that all rental equipment is properly tagged and has the required key.
- Perform all other duties as needed.
Requirements for the Equipment Tech/Service Adviser include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ambitious, willing to clean/work in all types of weather, perform maintenance, and repair equipment. We are looking for candidates that would like to be trained to become equipment mechanics.
- Must have good organizational skills, enjoy using hands and working outside quite often.
- May work outside and be exposed to the elements at times.
- Great communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Valid Utah Driver's License with an acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to pass drug tests and background checks.
Tuesday, July 20, 2021