Shop Helper $15-$17 HR W/Benefits Including 100% Paid Health Insurance
Xemplar Tradesmen Recruiting
- Salt Lake City, UT
A local manufacturer in the Salt Lake Valley is currently seeking an individual to join an awesome company. This is the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door in the Metal Fabrication industry.
If you are a student that is currently enrolled in welding school, this would be an ideal job to gain more training, skills, and experience on your resume.
Enjoy the benefits of:
- Monday-Friday Day: 7:00 am to 4:30 PM.
- Compensation of $15-$17 HR DOE
- Full Benefits are offered that include “employee & family" paid health benefits, paid holidays, 401k with up to 7% match, paid time off.
Responsibilities of the Shop Helper:
- Grinding, Drilling & Sanding fabricated parts.
- Cleaning of the shop to make for a safe work area.
- Other general shop duties required by the manager.
- Open to learning additional machinery and shop equipment.
- Capable of working in a team-oriented environment.
Requirements for the Shop Helper:
- Mechanically inclined or individuals who would like to get into welding.
- Ability to multi-task various projects with a level of detail
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Will provide training for entry-level helpers
Monday, October 4, 2021