Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc.
- Any Major PST time zone hub, CA, OR, WA
Career Opportunity: Enterprise Sales Executive
Solution: SaaS technology proven to increase enterprise employee retention (30-60% improvements) and productivity, while also fostering employee development and improving company culture
ROI & Value: substantial … employees are a company’s most expensive cost, and the best means to differentiate itself from an innovation and service perspective
Candidates can reside: anywhere within the PST time zone
- Generate and/or Qualify Leads (75% are provided by Marketing; 25% through prospecting)
- Identify and document decision making process, criteria, budget, competition, and timetable
- Conduct needs analysis
- Demonstrate Product, Highlight Value, and Develop Proposal with Prospects
- Guide prospects through Procurement
- Hand-off New Customers to Customer Success Team
- Base Salary: $75,000 to $100,000
- On Target Earnings (OTE): $200,000 to $250,000
- Healthcare insurance
- Vacation, personal, and sick time
- Stock options
- 401k matching
Target Markets: medium and large sized enterprises
Sample clients: globally recognized health insurance provider, major airline, big 4 consulting firm, CPG brand, financial services company, and entertainment brand
- Passionate. Committed. Focused. Resourceful.
- When customers ask if something is possible, the typical answer is yes, and then help them figure out how it can be done.
- Intentional. Innovative. Intuitive. Simplified. Strategic.
- Efficient and time-sensitive, but value quality over speed because customers have social capital at stake. Measure twice, cut once.
- Responsive. Supportive. Dedicated. Knowledgeable. Accountable.
- High customer satisfaction and retention by being ready and willing to help customers not just use the software, but actually succeed.
- Kind. Cool. Positive. Creative. Collaborative.
- They want to be the best part of our customers day, and usually are.
- Financially secure and Well-funded. Helping accelerate sales growth while maintaining high standards for customer care
- Award-Winning Technology. Winner of several technology awards related to customer success, top HRMS technology and functionality … helping win deals and retain clients
- Industry Thought Leadership. Proven thought leaders in their segment. Their awards, speaking engagements and publications are valued as beacons of best practices.
Other, Sales-specific Culture:
- Super caring leadership team.
- Open and comfortable communication up, down, and across the company
- Team-oriented and collaborative, including regular meetings to share lessons learned
- Dedicated chunks of time for team bonding since not all employees are located at HQ
- Sales and profits are important, but not at the expense of a quality employee and customer experience
- Company primary goal is low customer churn, hence the insistence on discovering the right customers and then grow those customers over time.
What a suitable Sales Executive candidate looks like:
- 5-10 years of experience
- Experienced and comfortable with 90% of the sales cycles being virtual/remote from client
- Experienced in landing 12+ net new annual accounts
- A track record for reaching and surpassing quota while selling SaaS functionality to HR and business executives
- Hungry to further prove herself and grow
- Enthusiastic to learn and sell new concepts
- Marketing. A marketing function lead by an organized and aggressive marketing executive who has proven to be effective in creating high impact messaging. The result has been inbound leads. However, outbound prospecting is still an expectation to compliment inbound leads.
- Domain Experts. Strong industry domain experts available to participate in the selling cycle and help close larger deals.
- IT Security. IT Security specialist completes all requirements to get IT security sign-off from the client. Sales Executive sometimes participates in meetings, or monitors status, if necessary.
- Procurement. Contracts specialist reviews terms, red lines contracts, and reviews final changes with Sales Executive before they go back to the client. The Sales Executive usually quarterbacks the client-facing communication.
Wednesday, September 18, 2019