Principal Sales Engineer, Ad Tech; New York City
Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc.
- New York, NY
Role: Principal Sales Engineer, Ad Tech; New York City
Customers: nationally and globally recognized communications services, financial services, retail, and media and advertising companies
- Base salary: $125k to $140k base salary
- On Target Earnings: $155k to $175k
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits package
Solution Offering: mix modeling, multi-touch attribution, data management platforms, customer identity management, predictive analytics, segmentation, and targeting solutions
- 20+ years in business
- 2000 employees
- Over 700 accounts
- $250m +-
- Sample clients: Google, Ticketmaster, Allstate, Aetna, globally recognized banks, Lenovo, Zappos
Competitive advantages: recognized for having the most current, largest, and accurate data set; best in class customer specific data management hygiene and analytic services; high client satisfaction and retention; comprehensive functionality to address several varied needs
Why the company and role are exciting:
- Talented and supportive team members
- Sales and Sales Engineering leadership teams are effective and have been with the company for several years
- Supported by accomplished industry specific marketing teams, i.e., retail, financial services, etc.
- Recognized as having the best technology, solutions, and service in the industry
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales lifecycle, with a focus on scoping solutions within existing capabilities while still providing and enabling the account strategy.
- Serve as the primary pre-sales technical, analytical and marketing subject matter expert to help drive adoption and ROI.
- Align with appropriate sales team members to gather requirements for solutions, and collaborate with delivery team members on the deployment of proposed solutions as governed by statements of work.
- Provide input for project plans, resource requirements, and cost estimates as applicable.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in a sales support and/or client project/consulting capacity
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Advanced Degree in Marketing or Statistics is preferred
- Prior Attribution Modeling or Marketing Mix Modeling required, prior AdTech,Analytics, Audience Modeling and/or Test & Control experiment design experience strongly preferred
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to understand and translate high level objectives into an actionable deliverable and project plan
- Flexibility, quick thinker/learner, communication, tenacity, collaboration, judgment and leadership skills
- Familiarity with market research, statistical methods, big data, segmentation modeling approaches, and marketing concepts required
- Ability to travel between 30% to 50% of the time
Tuesday, May 28, 2019