Ottawa or Toronto, Senior Account Executive/Senior Field Sales Executive
Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc.
- Toronto, On
Enterprise Sales Career Opportunity: Senior Field Sales Executive: Canada, 85% in Ontario and Quebec, along with some energy industry equipment manufacturers Alberta
Responsibilities: prospect , qualify and close new accounts; keep and scale the accounts you develop
Xtra Effort has helped them hire their EVP of global field operations, Director of Business/Sales development, Sales Engineers, and some key field sales personnel. They are all thriving.
Solution: enables discrete manufacturing companies to dramatically reduce global factory and supply chain costs. Enterprises benefit from being able to identify and reduce cost excess BEFORE products are physically designed and produced, resulting in agility and improved market responsiveness. They make “what if” scenarios possible with comprehensive and real time data.
Solution shows a concrete, unquestionable, and rapid ROI
- Sample clients GE Healthcare, Textron, Caterpillar, Bombardier, Ford, Bentley Automotive, Toyota Material Handling, Schneider Elevator, Raytheon, and CNH.
- Executive team that has taken other companies public, or through favorable growth and acquisition
- Three rounds of funding, including a recent Series 'C'
- Double digit, year after year, revenue growth
- 150 employees
- Funded by a Tier One VC firm that has been responsible for identifying and funding several companies who have since gone IPO
- Traditional competitors rely on historical data, and require weeks of manual labor (and greater cost) to generate less meaningful output. Their patented software can be quickly installed and provides instant access to cost savings data.
- Solutions are proven to be functional and scalable
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Success selling CAD, MES, Supply Chain, or PLM software to executives of large discrete manufacturing companies
- Infrequent career changes
- History of surpassing quota
- History of being a top ranked sales executive among your peers
- Recent and material proof of reaching your quota through the selling of net new accounts
Deal range: $600k - $1.5m over a four year subscription period
Sales Cycle: 9 month average Target
Compensation: $125k+- base , $250k+- OTE; USA currency equity; attractive benefits
Sunday, January 26, 2020