Leader of Sales Development
Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc.
- 40 minutes northwest of Boston, MA
Role: leader of Sales Development (team of six, located in Boston and Europe), including enterprise prospect profiling, engagement, and appointment setting (supporting the field)
Role Location: 40 minutes northwest of Boston
Solution: enables discrete manufacturing companies to dramatically reduce the costs of global factory and supply chain. Enterprises benefit from being able to identify and reduce cost excess BEFORE products are physically designed and produced, resulting in cost containment, agility and improved market responsiveness. They make “what if” scenarios possible with the ability to interpret comprehensive and real time data.
Solution shows a concrete, unquestionable, and rapid ROI
- 12 years in business
- Double digit, year after year, revenue growth
- Sample clients GE Healthcare, Textron, Caterpillar, Bombardier, Ford, Bentley Automotive, Toyota Material Handling, Schneider Elevator, Raytheon, and CNH.
- 150 employees
- Xtra Effort originally introduced them to their current VP of Sales, and have since helped them hire several Sales, Sales Engineering, and demand generation associates … they are all thriving
- Funded by a Tier One VC firm that has been responsible for identifying and funding several companies who have since gone IPO
- Traditional competitors rely on historical data and require weeks or manual labor (and greater cost) to generate less meaningful output. Their patented software can be quickly installed and provides instant access to cost savings data.
- Solutions are proven to be functional and scalable
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Success leading a team of SDR/BDR’s
- Experience supporting the field that is selling complex, $100k+ solutions (not a high velocity model)
- Capable of assessing current best practices and making recommendations for improvement
- Infrequent career changes
- History of meeting assigned team performance objectives
- OK with a daily commute to office 40 minutes northwest of Boston
Compensation: competitive salary and OTE, attractive benefits, equity
How this role is measured: appointments, appointments converted to further steps in the sales cycle
Wednesday, October 9, 2019