Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc.
- Boston, MA
Role: Boston, Sales Engineer. Cyber Security technology.
Customer quotes: “… never seen enterprise endpoint security software so easy to deploy perform so well with zero performance impact …. Install and forget … super competent team of experts”
- collaborative, egalitarian, everyone helps everyone, from the top down
- passionate about creating a revolution in cyber-security
- really different, no 'me too', not imitators, pioneer culture
- continuous learning environment
- value independence of thought and action -- run your own business
- amazing group of people that are creating a new path in cyber security
Compensation: up to $140k base salary and $200k On Target Earnings with no cap, depending on candidate's experience and historic results; equity
Travel: up to 50%
Technology proven to be an elegant, innovative, easy and simple way to provide the maximum protection available today to protect against the nastiest endpoint threats, i.e., Zero Day attacks, etc. It where it confuses and traps the offending threat … with virtually no performance impact on the applications and devices … The rest of the cyber security industry’s solutions are comparatively much more complicated and less complete.
- Financially stable
- 1000% 2018 growth
- Culture of not over promising value to customers
- Favorably featured in WIRED Magazine, Gartner, Forbes, CSO, SecurityWeek, Fortune, RSA Conference, USA Today, PCWorld, Inc., and INFOWorld
- Strong and proven ROI model
- Progressive and committed to heavy investment in marketing and press releases that include industry thought leadership
- Impressive partnerships with globally recognized technology companies
- Weekly sales team lunches
- Their clients serve as outstanding customer references
- VP of Sales is experienced, pleasant, and super competent. He informed Xtra Effort that he loves being part of a truly disruptive and new (but proven) technology company that is not a "me too" product. He has a calm demeanor but states, “Success requires more than just blocking and tackling. It also requires a sufficient amount of passion to contribute to a sales culture of evangelizing a new best of breed product.
- Work intensively with sales team to drive deals and retain customers
- Collaborate with customer success, engineering and product teams
- Provide prospects with technical consulting throughout product evaluations
- Perform Presales Demos, Pre-production pilots, and competitive analysis
- Assist with building and delivering training and automated tools to support customers and channels
- 5+ years of proven experience in presales for Enterprise and midmarket Cyber Security, endpoint preferred
- Core technical competencies encompass C++, Java, SQL, VB, HTML, & XML, background in Security. Knowledge of Cloud based services. AWS knowledge is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of Windows deployment procedures (SCCM, GPO), Integration with 3rd party enterprise components (e.g Splunk, QRadar, LDAP)
- BS Degree in computer sciences preferred
- Initiative, creativity, Excellent work ethic
- Manage customer relationships,: competency withCRM ticketing and project management tools..
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires domestic and occasional international travel.
Deal size range: $300k+-
Sales cycle: 5 – 12 months
Tuesday, June 11, 2019