Company value-proposition: discovers all the NON-traditional IT networks within an industrial or utility complex and protects them from cyber-attacks.
What makes them special in plain English:
IT and Information Security executives are now also responsible to protect a plant, factory, or utility’s operational networks. A classic IT network security technology can’t interpret all the information it is sharing with the IT and cyber security teams, and the IT/Cyber security people don’t know enough about a utility, plant, or manufacturing operation to interpret either. The potential result withOUT our client’s technology:
Our client’s software has the industrial and utility controls knowledge built into to interpret what needs attention (and where, etc.) and what does not. Now cyber security and IT executives are empowered to be effective in protecting non-IT, mission critical assets in a timely fashion. For the first time they have a technology that can support their budget, responsibility, and good intentions; and relieve them and their organizations of catastrophic risk.
Why the timing is right for this role and company:
· 3 Years minimum experience as a Presales Engineer for security products or equivalent experience in a similar customer facing role.
· Ideally 4 Years minimum Cybersecurity experience in one of the following domains:
· Security and Risk Management
· Asset Security
· Security Architecture and Engineering
· Communication and Network Security
· Security Assessment and Testing
· Ideally 4 Years minimum experience with Networking (LAN Switching) technologies
· preferably industrial networks: Star, MESH, or ring topologies.
· Strong communication and presentation skills in English - written, verbal, and presentations
· Experience with responding to RFP/RFI responses
· Strong relationship management and team skills
· Experience working with global customers on multiple projects and programs
· Strong ability to multitask with a proven track record of execution on initiatives/programs
· Adaptability, flexibility, positive energy and integrity
· Willing to travel across the United States and Canada up to 50%
Nice to Have
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree (or equivalent) related to technology/engineering
· Experience with python / Rest API / integration projects
· Experience with OT environments, work methods, and culture
· Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GICSP, ISA99 Cyber security)
· Experience working in a Cybersecurity product company
· Exposure to safety-related control systems, including some knowledge of IEC 61508, IEC 61511 and IEC 622 Functional Safety Standards
· Knowledge of IEC 62443 and NIST CSF frameworks desirable