Strategic Account Executive, selling insurance and AI technology to re-insurers
Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc.
- Boston, Seattle, NYC, Chicago, Denver, MA, WA, CO, IL, NY
Solution offering: commercial insurance - including insurance for cyber risk - supported by technologies and artificial intelligence to help customers, brokers, underwriters, and re-insurers predict and stop loss
Requires candidates with deep success selling to re-insurers, i.e., experience selling for Beazley, etc.
Compensation: competitive, depends on candidate’s experience and track record
- Unique and proven ability to continuously scan customer’s IT infrastructure to see and reduce risk of cybercrime, and accurately (price and coverage) insure accordingly
- AI technology reduces the time and costs to provide quotes and assess claims (including claim integrity)
- Technology ingests IoT sensor data from customer’s cargo to more accurately assess risk (spoilage, impact of time lapse), and provide most effective coverage and pricing
- Proven leadership team, including operations, sales, investment, and technology executives. Each with reputations for success and thought leadership relative to technology favorably changing the commercial insurance industry
- Over $45m in non-diluted venture capital
- Experiencing rapid growth, i.e., from 40 current employees to 150 before 2020’s end
- Sales support includes super smart and proficient underwriting team
- Has been operating since 2017
- Company culture: a team highly motivated by making a significant improvement in the value of commercial insurance through disruptive and proven technology. Team members are fired-up about the company’s commitment to excellence, track record, and intelligence.
- National, multiple offices
- Invests heavily in sales training, i.e., sales team members learn a lot of about technology’s impact on insurance, value to the market, and how to sell it
- Solid employee benefits, including 401k and match
- Equity issued to all employees
Role reports into: National Sales Director
Tuesday, February 4, 2020