Enterprise Sales, enterprise technology for retail or real estate market
Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc.
- Boston, NY, Philly, Baltimore, , MA, CT, NY, NJ, DC, PA,
Role: enterprise technology sales
Location: Eastern USA
Company Solution: technology and services to help retailers, REITS, and urban planners continuously collect, analyze, and interpret customer traffic (pedestrian and auto), behavior, and sentiment data. Their customers improve performance related to decision-making on site location, staffing, marketing, and product planning … the difference between success and failure.
- Operating for 18 years
- Very talented team
- Best in class technology
- Reputation for DELIVERING on what is sold and promised
What makes this company and role attractive?
- Easy to implement
- Full service
- Competitive pricing
- Flexible, i.e., they can embrace customer’s existing investments in data collection, business intelligence, etc.; without requiring an all or nothing decision
- Data is known to be superior relative to accuracy
- Reputation for DELIVERING on what is sold and promised (worth repeating)
- Prospects and customers are enthusiastic about the whole process and outcome; from the evaluation, through implementation, to seeing the astounding results
- They are experiencing considerable growth with new client acquisition
- They have excellent client retention, 98%
- Their technology innovation is proven to be best in class
Responsibility: Land and expand new accounts. Deals are sourced through prospecting and leads from (marketing, trade shows, demand generation etc.). There is enough company and market activity for a fair amount of warm lead prospecting, but this role requires prospecting.
Travel: 30% to 50%, depending on candidate location.
Quota: $2m in new business
Deal Range: $100k (on average) to $500k+. Annual Quota is achieved with 15 – 20 new logos
Compensation and benefits: competitive
- Sales Engineering
- Professional Services
- Lead generation services
- Team oriented
- Everybody wants everyone else to be successful
- Fast paced
Wednesday, February 19, 2020