Senior Account Executive
Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc.
- Boston, MA
Role: Senior Account Executive
Solution: SaaS and Mobile technology to capture, digitize and distribute enterprise knowledge. Create, organize, and distribute content to customers and employees in a timely and collaborative manner
Industry focus:manufacturing sector, replacing clumsy and outdated hard copy technical manuals with more useful mobile documentation that can easily be updated in real-time.
- Eight years in business
- Global culture: “Intelligent, driven, and flat. Empower employees to work in an autonomous fashion to make a noteworthy impact”
- Boston office culture: high energy, go out a lot together, positive, seek over achievement, self-motivated, want to make an impact and be recognized accordingly
- Field technicians training time is reduced.
- Field technicians are empowered with more timely and current information to apply predictive maintenance, resulting in reduced downtime and greater customer satisfaction. This is especially true with the increasing frequency of product changes.
- Field warehouses, assembly centers, and third-party distributors/resellers gain real time access to the constantly changes in product changes, warranty procedures, etc.
- Customers can directly provide product feedback regarding product issues, enabling product management, call center support, and field service to be immediately informed; resulting in more timely, coordinated, and seamless resolution for all potential impacted customers. The direct and digital customer feedback also ensures message integrity across all channels, no translation issues. The result is a more relevant and timely solution.
- Customers have access to digital user manuals, including video, etc. Instructions are current, capable of being changed in a real time fashion, and are more often used by users. The result is greater customer satisfaction and reduced support costs.
Deal Range: $10k - $50k, determined by the number of users. Land and expand strategy
Required candidate attributes:
- 5+ years of experience of selling SaaS solutions into manufacturers, or field service/workforce management/asset maintenance SaaS solutions
- Track record of success prospecting, qualifying, and closing net new clients
- Evidence of consistent attainment of quota
- Base Salary range: $110K TO $140K*
- On Target Range: $270K TO $300K*
- no cap (10% commissions on new deals, keep the account thereafter for 1.5 years, with accelerators to 15% commissions)
* Depends on your experience, track record, and how well you interview (demonstrate relevant experience and sales results)
Quota range: $450K TO $1M, depending upon experience and compensation package
Current sales team composition: two Senior Account Executive, two supporting business development representatives
- Business development for lead generation (sales team members are expected to produce 40% of their own leads through their industry contacts or prospecting; the rest of the leads are from business development, marketing, etc.; inbound leads are funneled to Account Executive responsible for that specific geographic territory)
- Presales consulting support
Sales Cycle: 3 - 12 months, with one-month exceptions for their simpler products.
Territory organization: approximately 200 targeted accounts within defined States
Thursday, February 6, 2020