Regional Sales Manager
Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc.
- Atlanta, GA
Solution: end to end, fully integrated, SaaS functionality to automate an entire large Professional Services firm’s customer life cycle, i.e., CRM, marketing, project management, pricing management, billing, risk management, etc.
Target Market for this Sales cycle: Major law firms
- Over $150m in sales
- 600 employees
- 1250+ customers
- 16+ years in business
- Very bright and executive team, with humility, a sense of humor, and emotional intelligence. They are great listeners (customers, employees, and vendors) who value continuously learning … and have proven to hire leaders and employees with similar attributes
- Strong commitment to product innovation, i.e., they currently have 12 products, versus three products eight years ago
- Have 700 of the top 900 law firms as customers, including the top 10 largest law firms, and 97 of the largest 100
- Very high customer retention
- 95% employee retention
- The only true purpose built, end-to-end, fully integrated solution
- Have considerable functionality and value for the PS or Law firm Partner, as a user, appealing to his/her own personal productivity hot buttons, significantly helping gain their support for enterprise level adoption for other use cases
- 20 years of experience
- More resources for best in class service and innovation
- Robust ecosystem of partners, user groups, etc.
- Reputation for being super reliable and over delivering
- Proven marketing and sales execution
Competitive landscape Their non clients are using competitive software from point solution vendors:
- Legacy package software for Marketing and CRM needs
- Legacy package software for Time Management, Project and Pricing management, etc. (“Matters”)
- Inhouse or legacy software Risk Management
Territory: Southeast…. with a large % of sales coming from cross selling into a substantial client base (a Chicago office will be opened autumn 2019, an OPTIONAL work location for Sales personnel)
- Seasoned and dedicated Sales Engineering team
- Proven and highly effective marketing organization
- Large investment in ABM and program (Account Based Marketing) technology, including a robust program and marketing field marketing support
- First class marketing events, i.e., annual user, thought leadership events
- An SDR (Sales Development Reps) team
- $250k to $300k+ On Target Earnings, and $125k to $150k+- salary; depending on candidate’s experience, track record, and potential value to the company
- Comprehensive benefits
Initial Deal Size: $350k for larger firms, $100k for smaller firms.
Expansioninto existing accounts deal size: $300k to $6M
- Experienced selling lesser known concepts or brands to business executives
- Experienced selling business software with $300k+ deal sizes, i.e., solutions for an ERP, CRM, BPM, workflow, analytics platform, etc.
- History of reaching/surpassing quota
- Infrequent career changes, career stability
- Experienced selling into large, enterprise accounts
Wednesday, August 21, 2019