Senior Customer Success Manager
Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc.
- any major hub in EST or CST, CA, OH, IL, MA, NY, DC, PA, GA, FL, TX, MN
Solution: SaaS technology proven to increase enterprise employee retention (30-60% improvements) and productivity, while also fostering employee development and improving company culture
ROI & Value: substantial … employees are a company’s most expensive cost, and the best means to differentiate itself from an innovation and service perspective
- Customer Renewals
- Cross selling and up selling
- Client stakeholders realizing expected ROI
- Base Salary: $70,000 to $100,000
- On Target Earnings(OTE): $120,000 to $150,000
- Healthcare insurance
- Vacation, personal, and sick time
- Stock options
- 401k matching
Target Markets: medium and large sized enterprises
Sample clients: globally recognized health insurance provider, major airline, big 4 consulting firm, CPG brand, financial services company, and entertainment brand
- Passionate. Committed. Focused. Resourceful.
- When customers ask if something is possible, the typical answer is yes, and then help them figure out how it can be done.
- Intentional. Innovative. Intuitive. Simplified. Strategic.
- Efficient and time-sensitive, but value quality over speed because customers have social capital at stake. Measure twice, cut once.
- Responsive. Supportive. Dedicated. Knowledgeable. Accountable.
- High customer satisfaction and retention by being ready and willing to help customers not just use the software, but actually succeed.
- Kind. Cool. Positive. Creative. Collaborative.
- They want to be the best part of our customers day, and usually are.
- Financially secure and Well-funded Helping accelerate growth while maintaining high standards for customer care
- Award-Winning Technology Winner of several technology awards related to customer success, top HRMS technology and functionality … helping retain clients
- Thought Leadership Proven thought leaders in their segment. Their awards, speaking engagements and publications are valued as beacons of best practices.
- Super caring leadership team
- Open and comfortable communication up, down, and across the company
- Team-oriented and collaborative, including regular meetings to share lessons learned
- Dedicated chunks of time for team bonding since not all employees are located at HQ
- Sales and profits are important, but not at the expense of a quality employee and customer experience
- Company primary goal is low customer churn, hence the insistence on discovering the right customers and then grow those customers over time.
What a suitable Customer Success candidate looks like:
- Energetic, ambitious, charismatic
- 5 - 10 years of experience
- Experience in a Senior Customer Success Manager capacity
- Proven track record in helping enterprise scale accounts reach their goals of their initial purchase, renew, and discover other areas of value via purchases of different products or for other pockets within the enterprise
- Comfortable with being accountable to metrics related to renewals, retention, and cross selling and up selling quotas
- Experienced in managing 20 – 40 accounts (not 100 SMB accounts and not 5 global accounts), including middle market (1,000-5,000 employees) and enterprise scale customers (5,000+ employees)
- Comfortable with frequently serving as a quarterback of communications between sales, service, executive management, and the customers key stake holders
- Experienced, capable, and willing to be hands-on in helping clients perform minor modifications to their SaaS configuration
- Domain Experts Strong industry domain experts available to participate in the selling cycle and help close larger deals.
- Procurement Contracts specialist reviews terms, red lines contracts, and reviews final changes with Sales Executive before they go back to the client..
Wednesday, September 18, 2019