Strategic Automotive Sector SaaS Account Executive, greater Detroit
Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc.
- Detroit, MI
Strategic Automotive Account Executive, greater Detroit. Selling to tier-one auto companies and OEM’s
Solution: enables auto industry manufacturing companies to dramatically reduce global factory and supply chain costs. Enterprises benefit from being able to identify and reduce cost excess BEFORE products are physically designed and produced, resulting in agility and improved market responsiveness. They make “what if” scenarios possible with comprehensive and real time data.
Solution shows a concrete, unquestionable, and rapid ROI
- Sample clients: Textron, Caterpillar, Lear, Cummins, Bombardier, Ford, Bentley Automotive, Toyota, BMW, and GM
- Executive team that has taken other companies public, or through favorable growth and acquisition
- Three rounds of funding, including a recent Series 'C'
- Double digit, year after year, revenue growth
- 150 employees
- Funded by a Tier One VC firm that has been responsible for identifying and funding several companies who have since gone IPO
- Traditional competitors rely on historical data and requires weeks of manual labor (and greater cost) to generate less meaningful output. Their patented software can be quickly installed and provides instant access to cost savings data.
- Solutions are proven to be functional and scalable
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Success selling CAD, MES, Supply Chain, or PLM software to executives of Detroit’s largest auto manufacturers and OEM’s
- Infrequent career changes
- History of surpassing quota
- History of being a top ranked sales executive among your peers
Deal range: $600k - $1.5m over a four year subscription period
Sales Cycle: 9 month average Target
Compensation: competitive salary and OTE; equity; attractive benefits
Sunday, January 26, 2020