Account Executive, Technology for the P&C Segment
Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc.
- Chicago, NY, Boston, Atlanta, Columbus, IL, NY, MA, OH, PA, DC, NC, GA, CT
Role: Account Executive
Solutions: Information and analytic services, and technologies; proven to improve the growth, profitability, and risk and compliance of a P&C insurance company's commercial lines business
Responsibility: sell $3.2m+ in new business to 15 existing customers across the P&C insurance/Commercial lines segment
Qualified sales candidates should appreciate:
- Working for a profitable, 8000+ employee, publicly held industry leader, with several decades of experience servicing the world's largest insurance companies
- Having an impressive portfolio of solutions available to address many disparate needs of a P&C insurance company's commercial lines' organization, i.e., underwriting, product development, facility safety, risk management, etc.
- Being part of a successful team, including: consistent 70% to 80% recent quota achievement across the entire sales team, and 20% participation in their prestigious sales award trips
- $250k+- On Target Earnings, no cap; competitive salary and excellent benefits; Group and individual wellness programs; Accrued paid-time-off hours; Best-in-class healthcare coverage options
- Selling solutions that have the latest and most innovative technology underpinnings, verified by receiving multiple annual technology awards from the industry's most credible publications
- An employer whose employees speak of a culture where "Supportive" is a common theme, including peer-to-peer, supervisor>employee; recipient of multiple "Best Place to Work" awards
- Have hundreds of industry experts serving in innovative product development, and in a customer facing service capacity
- Suitable candidates need to have the communication skills and polish to be credible with prospects, but can also maintain a high degree of outbound sales activity across several diverse pockets of only partially penetrated accounts.
- Candidates need to polished, articulate, and professional, but also have enough outbound sales activity to reach a $3.2m+ quota with an average deal size of $50k deals (with exceptions up to $1m+).
- Background in the P&C commercial insurance industry, either from actual previous experience with an insurance company, or experience selling solutions to this market segment
- Infrequent career changes
- Track record of consistently reaching and surpassing quota
Candidates should reside: Chicago > East, near a major airport
Candidates most likely will be selling to accounts in: NY/NJ & Chicago (but subject to possible change)
Sunday, January 26, 2020