Field Sales: selling augmented reality, computer vision and machine learning SaaS solutions
Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc.
- Newark, Philadelphia, or Boston, NJ, PA, or MA
Career Opportunity: Field Sales: selling augmented reality, computer vision and machine learning SaaS solutions for laboratory, R&D, and manufacturing uses within the life science, food, and cosmetic industries
Location: (in order of preferred candidate resident locations): north Jersey, Philadelphia, or Boston
Value to their customers: improved productivity and efficiency; greater control, safety, stability and reliability.
This company and role are exciting because:
Their prospects have two distinct audiences, both of whom are huge advocates for different reasons:
- Significant and obvious ROI for the executive
- Big improvement in the quality of life for their user communities; including the alignment of work effort and their career interest and a need for sense of purpose, productivity, etc. User quote: "… enables me to be more of a scientist, and less of an administrator"
- Outstanding client references from global life science, CPG, and medical technology companies
- Recognized as a “top three best tech startup”
- Five years in business, stable but growing; your contributions are recognized and appreciated by the executive team
- Career growth potential coincides with their company growth
- Winner of prestigious technology awards
- 85% of their deals feature NO competition
- Proven and talented executive team and board members
- Desirable culture: work hard/play hard, including company trips to trade shows with team building events; “Massage Mondays”, etc.. Employees are issued the latest and greatest technology tools required for success. Constantly looking to innovate and improve
Suitable candidates have the below attributes:
- Live in NJ (most preferred), Philly, or Boston (not optimal, but fine)
- Have successful track records selling software to the laboratory and manufacturing communities of the *life science, *food, or *cosmetic industries
- 5 - 15 (20, max) years of professional experience, including 2+ years selling software within the aforementioned *target markets.
- Coach-able, open to new ideas and best practices
- Capable and interested in prospecting net new accounts. Comfortable with prospecting your way into 75% of your deals (25% will come from marketing, existing accounts, etc.)
- Capable to identify and apply required adjustments relative to sales execution.
- Energy and passion required to educate prospects on the incredible ROI
- Experienced getting prospects to invest budget $ previously allocated for other projects
- Experienced selling software (SaaS strongly preferred) that requires users to change their age-old behavior relative to workflow, etc.
- Ideally have sales experience that includes Proof-of-Concepts
Quota/Deal Range is $1m, comprised of approximately 10 - 20 net new deals a year. Each deal often starts with a $75k+- paid pilot, and 60% of them convert to $200k to $2m follow on deals.
Compensation is $100k to $140k+ base salary; with an On Target Earnings of $200k to $280k+ with no cap, along with the potential equity, and competitive benefits.
Role reports to: VP of Sales, co-founder
Monday, February 4, 2019