Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc.
- Dallas, TX
Career Opportunity: presales Application Engineer, Dallas; software for the aerospace manufacturing market
- up to $150k On Target Earnings, including 75%+- salary
- Competitive benefits
Solution: enables discrete manufacturing companies to dramatically reduce the costs of global factory and supply chain set up associated with new products. Enterprises benefit from being able to identify and reduce cost excess BEFORE products are physically designed and produced, resulting in agility and improved market responsiveness. They make “what if” scenarios possible with comprehensive and real time data.
Solution shows a concrete, unquestionable, and rapid ROI
- 11 years in business
- Double digit, year after year, revenue growth
- Sample clients: Boeing, Aerojet, LMI Aerospace, Spirit Aerosystems, Rafael, Honeywell Aerospace, GE, LEAR,
- 150 employees
- Xtra Effort has quality relationships with their EVP, and VP of Application Engineering; and has a track record of helping them hire other critical roles, i.e., Account Executives, Director of Demand Generation, Application Engineers
- Funded by a Tier One VC firm that has been responsible for identifying and funding several companies who have since gone IPO
- Their patented software can be quickly installed and provides instant access to cost savings data. Traditional competitors rely on historical data and require weeks or manual labor (and greater cost) to generate less meaningful output. .
- Solutions are proven to be functional and can scale
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Knowledge of current day Computer Aided Manufacturing and Production Planning best practices
- Deep airframe design and manufacturing exposure
- Infrequent career changes
- Proof of the required experience and skill to perform needs analysis via discovery sessions with executives and managers
- Experience documenting and presenting solutions to executives and managers
- Ideally have experience in software integration (to ERP, supply chain, etc.), software scripting, implementation, configuration, and training
- Scripting experience, i.e., perl, python, etc.
Deal range: $600k - $1.5m over a four-year subscription period
Sales Cycle: 9+- months
Tuesday, July 16, 2019