Senior Analyst - Cannabis
- Los Angeles, CA
Our client, a leading diversified cannabis company and well known cannabis brand, is seeking a Senior Analyst to work closely with departments across the organization, utilizing data to drive strategic and tactical marketing decisions.
This includes support for multiple products across multiple marketing channels, both branding and direct response, social and CRM and sales.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys both detailed quantitative analysis and creative collaboration on larger strategic questions regarding the company's growing portfolio of products.
This is a new addition to their domestic team, working to establish and grow their existing e-commerce business. Looking for someone who has great ideas, who doesn't need to be micro-managed, and can drive conversion to sale and ROI.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with President, Director of Operations, Director of Marketing, Director of Merchandising, and International E-commerce Manager.
- Own the e-commerce experience and profitability.
- Manage operations across all aspects of the online business.
- Lead development and implementation of a consistent, brand-enhancing and compelling end-to-end customer experience spanning from customer attraction and conversion, to retention and beyond.
- Develop robust analytic reporting and metrics to recommend actions to maximize growth opportunities and conversion.
- Design and execute high-impact, data-driven optimization programs.
- Analyze complex data and customer insights to identify and recommend pricing, assortment changes, new product opportunities, etc
- Analyze, organize and integrate large amounts of information into clear, concise presentations and plans for both technical and non-technical staff & executives.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or greater required
- 3-7 years’ experience in an e-commerce management role, or equivalent position in similar industry, or transferable non-fashion industry segment
- Outstanding analytical skills to lead and deliver exceptional online experience, optimize ROI, and identify cause-and-effect relationships that boost customer lifetime value.
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce product flow and web store performance optimization.
- Working understanding of information architecture and user experience fundamentals, online retailing best practices, and web technology applications.
- A self-directed individual that knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline
- Experience in regulated businesses such as cannabis, alcohol, tobacco, pharmaceutical, OTC, etc. extremely valuable
- Flexible team player who is looking to thrive in a fast-growing and often-times uncertain start-up environment
- Desire to join an organization with a start-up culture in a new category (legal Cannabis and CBD) that values speed and immersion and requires quick pivots and the marketplace matures and changes
Salary Range: $110-120K Plus Benefits
If this sounds like the position you've been waiting for, please apply online using the form or follow the link below.
All inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
CannabizTeam is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. ind-123
Saturday, November 10, 2018
$110-120K Plus Benefits